we are thrilled to be curating
a seven night retreat in
Northern Patagonia, Chile
a place of pure poetry.
Yoga & Meditation
by Cole Chance
a journey into memory
and the soul.”
WHAT IS POETRY?
Language and movement…
of words – of breath – of life.
It is woven in the fabric of everything.
This week, we will lace together yoga and words into art in the wild setting of ecstatic nature.
Through poetic story, physical rythmicity, and gorgeous sanctuary we will go in deep and reach out wide.
This retreat includes:
- An old growth rainforest surrounding the lodge and time spent in the forest reserve where there are high hanging hammocks and open wooded structures for meditation and enjoyment.
- Time spent at the shores of the lake on black volcanic sand beaches and crystal clear waters of Rupanco. There is also a beautiful 180 meter waterfall.
- Yoga and writing in a large, open-air gazebo overlooking the lake
- Opportunities for adventure and exploration with day trips including a boat ride, guided hikes, and hot springs.
- Fresh organic herbs, veggies, and fresh fruits grown in the gardens.
- Local produce, eggs from resident free range hens, organic honey from their growing bee colony, and freshly baked breads prepared in their large wood burning oven.
- Transport to and from the retreat center
- Daily creative writing taught by Victoria Erickson with different themes and styles.
- Daily yoga taught by Cole Chance with different themes and styles.
All writing and yoga classes are optional!
“As if you were on fire from within, the moon lives in the lining of your skin.”